About the Project
- to investigate the inclusion of gender issues in road policies worldwide through a systematic literature review
- to examine how gender issues affect the economic and transport growth of a region
- to find factors describing gender issues and their value
- to develop an economic model that can describe the involvement of gender issues in the transport related economic growth
- to test the models and develop appropriate recommendations with the view to improving the inclusion of gender issues in road policies.
The work will focus on developing countries.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.