Please note this is a self-funded project and does not include fees
Recent publications by supervisors relevant to this project
• James A. Cunningham, Matthias Menter and Katherine Wirsching,(2018) Entrepreneurial ecosystem governance: A Principal Investigator centered governance framework, paper accepted for Small Business Economics. DOI: 10.1007/s11187-017-9959-2
• James A. Cunningham and Al Link (2016) Exploring the Effectiveness of Research and Innovation Policies Among European Union Countries, International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, 12(2): 415-425.
• James A Cunningham and Conor O’Kane (2017) Nascent Technology Based Entrepreneurship: Implications for Economic Policymaking, Palgrave Advances in the Economics of Innovation and Technology Series
• Peter Curwen and Jason Whalley (2013) Fourth generation mobile communication – the path to superfast connectivity, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany
• Peter Curwen, Bert Sadowski and Jason Whalley (2015) Where are the Europeans? info, Vol17 (5), pages 1-19
• Bert Sadowski, Whalley, Jason. and Onder. Nomaler (2017) Technological diversification into 'Blue Oceans'? A patent-based analysis of patent profiles of ICT firms, The 45th Research Conference on Communications, Information and Internet Policy, 8th-9th September, Arlington, USA