This project aims to foster new world class research into challenging issues in the built environment with regard to evidence-based learning for professional excellence. This project is open to applicants who have specialty interests in related areas and have ambition to generate new knowledge to inform academic research and professional practices in design, construction, and/or operation within the built environment.
The research areas of this project include but not limited to the following new analysis and/or solutions in the context of engineering and/or management in the built environment:
· Dependability or Capability enhancement at strategic, tactical, and/or operational levels
· Calculated/Informed/Intelligent decision making support in design, construction, and/or operation
· Methodological studies on advanced technical solutions for optimization and/or optioneering with regard to people, products, and/or processes.
· Best practice study to advance the professional body of knowledge
The expected research outcomes from this research project may include but not limited to with regard to the researchers’ career development in academic research and/or professional practices:
· Academic papers published in top journals
· Books based on the research for dissertations
· Presentations to national and/or international audiences
Subject areas include:
Engineering: Civil & Structural Engineering
Maths & Computing: AI & Machine Learning; Data Analysis; Operational Research
Social Science & Health: Architecture & the Built Environment; Education; History; Political Science & International Studies; Psychology
Business & Finance: Business & Management
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.