This project has a Band 1 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website (View Website). For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website (View Website).
Potential funding sources are also being sought by the supervisory team
Informal enquiries may be made directly to the supervisor.
1. Rudd, AG, Bowen, A, Young, G & James, MA 2017, 'National clinical guideline for stroke: 5th edition 2016' Clinical Medicine.
2. Hill, G., et al. (2017). Living well with neurological conditions: Evaluation of an ACT-informed group intervention for psychological adjustment in outpatients with neurological problems. The Neuropsychologist, 3, 58 – 63.
3. Craig P., et al (2008). Developing and evaluating complex interventions: the new Medical Research Council guidance BMJ; 337 :a1655
4. Moore G.F., et al (2015). Process evaluation of complex interventions: Medical Research Council guidance BMJ; 350 :h1258
5. Hoffmann, T.C., et al., [Better Reporting of Interventions: Template for Intervention Description and Replication (TIDieR) Checklist and Guide]. Gesundheitswesen, 2016. 78(3): p. 175-88.