About the Project
In this study, the student will formulate new environmentally friendly crosslinked nanocomposite gels from wastes to stop gas flow into the oil wells at near wellbore region and deep into the reservoir. The materials to be used are extracted from food and agricultural wastes reinforced with nanomaterials.
Candidates should have (or expect to achieve) a UK honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Petroleum Engineering or Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Material Engineering with an essential background in Petroleum engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering.
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr R Rafati ([email protected]), with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([email protected])
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.