1. Open to home, EU and international students.
2. 4 years stipend at UKRI rates (estimated to be in the region of £15,245 for 2020/21).
3. Annual research support budget of £2,000.
4. Travel support costs of £1,000.
5. Tuition fee waiver.
6. Application deadline is 12 noon, Monday 13 January 2020.
The ideal candidate will have a strong undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (eg economics, computing science, ecology, epidemiology) and a relevant masters qualification as well.
TO APPLY, CLICK 'VISIT WEBSITE'
FTE Category A staff submitted: 38.80
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities