This project is no longer listed on FindAPhD.com and may not be available.Click here to search FindAPhD.com for PhD studentship opportunities
Successful candidates will receive
• Tuition fee offset for 3 years maximum
• Stipend (tax exempt, indexed annually, 2020 rate AUD$28,092pa)
• Candidates must hold or will get a Master’s degree soon in Computer Science or a relevant subject area.
• English Minimum Requirements:
IELTS (academic): overall score of 6.5 with 6 in each component
TOEFL: overall score of 92, with 17 in reading, 18 in listening, 22 in writing and 23 in speaking
• Candidates are expected to have high-quality publications in data mining, machine learning or AI areas.
Dr Jia Wu, ARC DECRA Fellow (Australia Discovery Early Career Researcher Award), assistant professor and Deputy Director of HDR in the Department of Computing at Macquarie University in Australia, focuses on research fields of data mining and AI. He has published 100+ papers, most of which have been published in reputed journals and top international conferences including IEEE TPAMI, IEEE TKDE, ACM SIGKDD, IJCAI, AAAI, IEEE TNNLS, IEEE TII, IEEE TCYB and ACM TKDD. He currently serves as an associate editor for reputed journals ACM TKDD and Neural Networks. His research group has won the Best Paper Award in Data Science Track (SDM 2018) and the Best Student Paper Award (IJCNN 2017).
Find more details on the homepage: http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~jiawu/
How to Apply
Please send your material including CV, transcript of Master and English Test Report to [email protected]au