• Full payment of fees (standard RCUK rate);
• A maintenance stipend (£14,777 pa);
• Access to a Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) for reimbursement of research-related expenses including conference attendance, training courses and equipment of at least £800 p.a.;
• Access to a range of training and development provided by the Material Social Futures PhD Programme, the Department of Languages and Cultures, the Engineering Department, the Faculty of Science and Technology, the Institute for Social Futures and Lancaster University;
• The Material Social Futures PhD programme will offer internships in the second and/or third year of training.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 24.98
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities