TO APPLY, CLICK 'VISIT WEBSITE' BUTTON
Funding is available to cover tuition fees for EU/UK applicants, as well as paying a stipend at the Research Council rate (estimated £15,009 for Session 2019/2020).
Students who have obtained a B.Sc with a 2:1 or higher, or an MRes/Msci in a related topic are welcome to apply
References and Further reading
1) Youngblut ND, et al. (2019) Nature Communications 10: 2200.
2) Robinson CD, et al. (2018) PLoS Biology 16: e2006893.
3) Cavicchioli R, et al. 2019. Nature Reviews Microbiology 17: 569-586.
4) Small CM, et al. (2017) Genome Biology and Evolution 9: 504-520.
5) Kathryn M, et al. (2016) Disease Models & Mechanisms 9: 187-198