About the Project
1. Ridings-Figueroa, R. et al. The nuclear matrix protein CIZ1 facilitates localization of Xist RNA to the inactive X-chromosome territory. Genes Dev 31, 876-888 (2017).
2. Sunwoo, H., Colognori, D., Froberg, J.E., Jeon, Y. & Lee, J.T. Repeat E anchors Xist RNA to the inactive X chromosomal compartment through CDKN1A-interacting protein (CIZ1). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114, 10654-10659 (2017).
3. Stewart, E.R. et al. Maintenance of epigenetic landscape requires CIZ1 and is corrupted in differentiated fibroblasts in long-term culture. Nat Commun 10, 460 (2019).
4. Higgins, G. et al. Variant Ciz1 is a circulating biomarker for early-stage lung cancer. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109, E3128-3135 (2012).
5. Rahman, F.A., Aziz, N. & Coverley, D. Differential detection of alternatively spliced variants of Ciz1 in normal and cancer cells using a custom exon-junction microarray. BMC Cancer 10, 482 (2010).
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.