Please apply via the University of Bristol: View Website, and direct informal enquiries to Dr Jill Harrison. The closing date is January 18th 2019.
This project is part-funded by the Bristol Centre for Agricultural Innovation and the successful applicant will need to provide matching funding to cover tuition and/or bench fees. CSC scholars are welcome to apply by January 18th 2019, and further candidates from the UK, EU and other countries are welcome to apply year round.
1. Domagalska and Leyser (2011). Nature Reviews in Molecular and Cell Biology 12: 211-21.
2. The Arabidopsis genome initiative (2000). Nature 408: 796-815.
3. Rensing et al. (2008). Science 319: 64-69.
4. Bennett et al. (2014). Current Biology 24: 2776-85.
5. Whitewoods et al. (2018). Current Biology 28: 2365-2376.
6. Bennett et al. (2014). Molecular Biology and Evolution 31: 2042-60.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 64.60
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities