About the Project
Candidates should have (or expect to achieve) a UK honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Engineering, Geography or a cognate discipline.
Planning and built environment
Experience in use of Qualitative and quantitative research methods desirable.
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr M Beecroft ([Email Address Removed]), with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([Email Address Removed])
It is possible to undertake this project entirely by distance learning. Interested parties should discuss this with Dr Beecroft.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
Determining the dynamics of risk in motorway traffic scenarios (access ramps and lane change) to inform the development of future performance metric requirements for connected and autonomous vehicles