Applications are invited from self-funded students. For UK/EU tuition fees are £20,000 and International are £34,500 for 2018/19 academic year.
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Dorjbal B et al. Hypomorphic caspase activation and recruitment domain 11 (CARD11) mutations associated with diverse immunologic phenotypes with or without atopic disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2018, Aug 28.
2. Cuchet-Lourenco D et al. Biallelic RIPK1 mutations in human cause severe immunodeficiency, arthritis, and intestinal inflammation. Science 2018, Aug 24.
3. van De Geer A et al. Inherited p40phox deficiency differs from classic chronic granulomatous disease. J Clin Invest 2018;128:3957-3975.
4. Israel L et al. Human adaptive immunity rescues an inborn error of innate immunity. Cell 2017168;789-800.
5. Martin E et al. CTP synthase 1 deficiency in humans reveals its central role in lymphocyte proliferation. Nature 2014;510:288-92.