Applicants are expected to hold, or about to obtain, a minimum upper second class undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Materials. A Master’s degree in a relevant subject area and experience in graphene or related materials study is an advantage.
1. Whitby RL. Chemical control of graphene architecture: tailoring shape and properties. ACS Nano. 2014 Oct 28;8(10):9733-54. Review.
2. Xu Y, Shi G, Duan X. Self-Assembled Three-Dimensional Graphene Macrostructures: Synthesis and Applications in Supercapacitors. Acc Chem Res. 2015 Jun 16;48(6):1666-75.
3. Qu Y, He F, Yu C, Liang X, Liang D, Ma L, Zhang Q, Lv J, Wu J. Advances on graphene-based nanomaterials for biomedical applications. Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2018 Sep 1;90:764-780. Review.
4. Martín C, Merino S, González-Domínguez JM, Rauti R, Ballerini L, Prato M, Vázquez E. Graphene Improves the Biocompatibility of Polyacrylamide Hydrogels: 3D Polymeric Scaffolds for Neuronal Growth. Sci Rep. 2017 Sep 8;7(1):10942.
5. Srikanth VV, Ramana GV, Kumar PS. Perspectives on State-of-the-Art Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline and Graphene/Polyaniline Composites for Hybrid Supercapacitor Electrodes. J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2016 Mar;16(3):2418-24. Review.