Candidates are expected to hold (or be about to obtain) a minimum upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a related area / subject.
This project has a Band 3 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website (View Website). For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website (View Website).
Informal enquiries may be made directly to the primary supervisor.
1. Gide et al. Primary and Acquired Resistance to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma. Clin Cancer Res (2018) 24(6): p. 1260-1270.
2. Ling and Lu. Interferon gamma in cancer immunotherapy. Cancer medicine (2018).
3. Nirschl et al. IFNgamma-dependent tissue-immune homeostasis is co-opted in the tumor microenvironment. Cell (2017) 170:127-141 e115.
4. Benci et al. Tumor Interferon Signaling Regulates a Multigenic Resistance Program to Immune Checkpoint Blockade. Cell (2016) 167(6): 1540–1554.e12.
5. Young et al. An adaptive signaling network in melanoma inflammatory niches confers tolerance to MAPK signaling inhibition. J Exp Med. (2017) 214(6): 1691-1710.