Fully funded place including home (UK) tuition fees and a tax-free stipend in the region of £17,009. Students from the EU are welcome to submit an application for funding, any offers will be subject to BBSRC approval and criteria.
1. Kahane I, Tully JG. 1976. Binding of plant lectins to mycoplasma cells and membranes. J Bacteriol 128: 1-7
2. Schiefer HG, Gerhardt U, Brunner H. 1974. Proceedings: Immunological studies on the localization of phosphatidylglycerol in Mycoplasma membranes. Hoppe Seylers Z Physiol Chem 355: 1248
3. Schiefer HG, Gerhardt U, Brunner H, Krupe M. 1974. Studies with lectins on the surface carbohydrate structures of mycoplasma membranes. J Bacteriol 120: 81-8
4. Chiba H, Pattanajitvilai S, Evans AJ, Harbeck RJ, Voelker DR. 2002. Human surfactant protein D (SP-D) binds Mycoplasma pneumoniae by high affinity interactions with lipids. Journal of Biological Chemistry 277: 20379-85
5. Brewster VR, Maiti HC, Tucker AW, Nevel M. 2017. Associations between EP-like lesions and pleuritis and post trimming carcass weights of finishing pigs in England. Livestock Science 201: 1-4
6. Nishat S, Andreana PR. 2016. Entirely Carbohydrate-Based Vaccines: An Emerging Field for Specific and Selective Immune Responses. Vaccines (Basel) 4