Funding for this project is available to scientists through the RDM Scholars Programme, which offers funding to outstanding candidates from any country. Successful candidates will have all tuition and college fees paid and will receive a stipend of £18,000 per annum.
For October 2020 entry, the application deadline is 10th January 2020 at 12 noon (midday).
Please visit our website for more information on how to apply.
1. ABD HAMID M Et al , Efficient anti-tumor effector responses by metabolically energetic CD103+ T cells with accelerated T cell apoptosis, under revision for Cancer Immunology Research. (Ms available upon request)
2. LI, X ET AL, A comprehensive analysis of key immune checkpoint receptors on tumor infiltrating T cells with implication of anti-cancer immune therapy REVISION SUBMITTED TO FRONTIERS ONCOLOGY. (Ms available upon request)
3. ABD HAMID M Et al, 2019. Enriched HLA-E and CD94/NKG2A interaction limits antitumor CD8+ tumor-infiltrating T lymphocyte responses. Cancer Immunol Res, 7(8), pp. 1293-1306.
4. Hang C, et al 2018 Et al, Genetic abrogation of immune checkpoints in antigen-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocyte as a potential alternative to blockade immunotherapy. Sci Rep, 8 (1), pp. 5549.
5. LEE LY-H ET AL, Memory T cells established by seasonal human influenza A infection cross-react with avian influenza A (H5N1) in healthy individuals 2008, J Clin Invest, 118 (10), pp. 3478-3490.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 238.51
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities