The award includes a stipend, tuitions fees (for UK and EU students).
In the Funding section, please tick box 5 and include the following reference: CAVMNDA20
In your application, you will be asked to include:
• Academic Transcripts – where applicable, academic transcripts must be submitted with the online admissions application
• Details of your qualifications (you will need to attach copies)
• Details of previous employment
• A personal statement describing your interests and why you wish to apply for this project. Please include this as an attachment rather than using the text box.
• Academic Reference – all admissions applications require one supporting reference. If the applicant is relying on his/her referee to submit a reference directly to the College after he/she has submitted his/her admissions application, then the applicant must ensure that their chosen referee is made aware of the funding deadline.
References must be received by the deadline for the applicant to be eligible. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 238.88
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities