1. Kanis, J.A. et al. European guidance for the diagnosis and management of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. Osteoporos Int 24, 23-57 (2013).
2. Sambrook, P.N. et al. Preventing osteoporosis: outcomes of the Australian Fracture Prevention Summit. Med J Aust 176 Suppl, S1-16 (2002).
3. Baron, R. & Hesse, E. Update on bone anabolics in osteoporosis treatment: rationale, current status, and perspectives. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97, 311-25 (2012).
4. Bycroft, C. et al. The UK Biobank resource with deep phenotyping and genomic data. Nature 562, 203-209 (2018).
5. Sanseau, P. et al. Use of genome-wide association studies for drug repositioning. Nat Biotechnol 30, 317-20 (2012).
6. Diogo, D. et al. Phenome-wide association studies across large population cohorts support drug target validation. Nature Communications 9(2018).
7. Freudenthal, B. et al. Rapid phenotyping of knockout mice to identify genetic determinants of bone strength. Journal of Endocrinology 231, R31-R46 (2016).
8. Hammond, C.L. & Moro, E. Using transgenic reporters to visualize bone and cartilage signaling during development in vivo. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 3, 91 (2012).
9. Evans, D.M. et al. Mining the Human Phenome Using Allelic Scores That Index Biological Intermediates. Plos Genetics 9(2013).