About the Project
This project will involve programming, signal processing, machine learning, mathematical analysis, and good writing ability for presentation of technical work. An ideal candidate will have a very good Master degree or a First Class Bachelor degree.
1. T Lei, P Liu, X Jia, X Zhang, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Automatic fuzzy clustering framework for image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2019.2930030, accepted, 2019.
2. T Lei, X Jia, T Liu, S Liu, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Adaptive morphological reconstruction for seeded image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI: 10.1109/TIP.2019.2920514, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 5510-5523, 2019.
3. T Lei, X Jia, Y Zhang, S Liu, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Superpixel-based fast fuzzy C-means clustering for color image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2018.2889018, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 1753-1766, 2019.
4. T Lei, Y Zhang, Z Lv, S Liu, S Liu, and A K Nandi, "Landslide inventory mapping from bi-temporal images using deep convolution networks", IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, DOI: 10.1109/LGRS.2018.2889307, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 982-986, 2019.
5. T Lei, X Jia, Y Zhang, L He, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Significantly fast and robust fuzzy C-means clustering algorithm based on morphological reconstruction and membership filtering", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2018.2796074, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 3027-3041, 2018.
6. T Lei, D Xue, Z Lv, S Li, Y Zhang, and A K Nandi, "Unsupervised change detection using fast fuzzy clustering for landslide mapping from very high-resolution images", Remote Sensing, DOI: 10.3390/RS10091381, vol. 10, no. 9, 1381 (23 pages), 2018.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.