Brunel offers a number of funding options to research students that help cover the cost of their tuition fees, contribute to living expenses or both. See more information here: View Website. Recently the UK Government made available the Doctoral Student Loans of up to £25,000 for UK and EU students and there is some funding available through the Research Councils. Many of our international students benefit from funding provided by their governments or employers. Brunel alumni enjoy tuition fee discounts of 15%.)
Below are some publications from my group. These will give you good indications of the work we have done already and the developments of our ideas, techniques, and implementations.
1. T Lei, P Liu, X Jia, X Zhang, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Automatic fuzzy clustering framework for image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2019.2930030, accepted, 2019.
2. T Lei, X Jia, T Liu, S Liu, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Adaptive morphological reconstruction for seeded image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI: 10.1109/TIP.2019.2920514, vol. 28, no. 11, pp. 5510-5523, 2019.
3. T Lei, X Jia, Y Zhang, S Liu, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Superpixel-based fast fuzzy C-means clustering for color image segmentation", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2018.2889018, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 1753-1766, 2019.
4. T Lei, Y Zhang, Z Lv, S Liu, S Liu, and A K Nandi, "Landslide inventory mapping from bi-temporal images using deep convolution networks", IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, DOI: 10.1109/LGRS.2018.2889307, vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 982-986, 2019.
5. T Lei, X Jia, Y Zhang, L He, H Meng, and A K Nandi, "Significantly fast and robust fuzzy C-means clustering algorithm based on morphological reconstruction and membership filtering", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2018.2796074, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 3027-3041, 2018.
6. T Lei, D Xue, Z Lv, S Li, Y Zhang, and A K Nandi, "Unsupervised change detection using fast fuzzy clustering for landslide mapping from very high-resolution images", Remote Sensing, DOI: 10.3390/RS10091381, vol. 10, no. 9, 1381 (23 pages), 2018.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 63.45
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities