About the Project
At present, we would only consider applications from self-funded prospective students with:
- a good biomedical or engineering/computing degree (minimum of a 2:1), with interests in the areas outlined above,
- good command of the English language (written and spoken) as outlined in the postgraduate prospectus,
- competent with computers and data handling (ideally with Java or C language programming skills),
- a source of funding to cover tuition fees and bench fees (note that tuition fees are different for Home and EU students than for International students).
To be considered for this studentship, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• A detailed CV, including your nationality and country of birth;
• Names and addresses of two referees;
• A covering letter highlighting your research experience/capabilities;
• Copies of your degree certificates with transcripts;
• Evidence of your proficiency in the English language, if applicable.
Landini G. Fractals in Microscopy. Journal of Microscopy 241, Pt1: 1-8, 2011.
Landini G, Randell DA, Breckon T, Han JW. Morphologic characterization of cell neighborhoods in neoplastic and preneoplastic epithelium. Analytical and Quantitative Cytology & Histology 32:30-38, 2010.
Landini G, Othman IE. Architectural analysis of oral cancer, dysplastic and normal epithelia. Cytometry A 61A:45-55, 2004.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
EPS2021/72: Novel algorithms for robust and scalable computational imaging: from deep learning, optimisation, and Bayesian inference theories, to applications in astronomy and medicine
Big Data Analytics and Mining: investigating and testing distributed formulations of data mining algorithms that are suitable for the MapReduce paradigm and for other distributed computing approaches
University of Reading