Eligible for funding under the NERC Panorama DTP (stipend and UK/EU fees for 3.5 years)
1) Contact the supervisor of your chosen project to register your interest. Please note that you can only apply for 1 project within the DTP.
2) Apply online View Website
The programme code is ‘NERC PANORAMA DTP’. Section 10 request information about the research area - you should input the title of the project that you wish to be considered for and the supervisors’ names.
• Anderson. L.G., DUNN, A.M., Rosewarne, P.J. & Stebbing, P.D. 2015. Invaders in hot water: a simple decontamination method to prevent the accidental spread of aquatic invasive non-native species. Biological Invasions DOI 101.007/s10530-015-0875-6
• Anderson, L.G., White, P.C.L., Stebbing, P.D., Stentiford, G.D. & DUNN, A.M. 2014. Biosecurity and Vector Behaviour: Evaluating the Potential Threat Posed by Anglers and Canoeists as Pathways for the Spread of Invasive Non-Native Species and Pathogens. Plos One, 9 https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0092788
• Anderson. L.G., Rocliffe, S., Haddaway, N.R., Dunn, A.M. 2015b. The Role of Tourism and Recreation in the Spread of Non-Native Species: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis PLOS ONE 10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0140833
• EU 1143/2014 http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?qid=1417443504720&uri=CELEX:32014R1143
• GB NNSS Strategy www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/455526/gb-non-native-species-strategy-pb14324.pdf
• C. Sutcliffe, C. H. Quinn, C. Shannon, A. Glover, A. M. Dunn 2017 Exploring the attitudes to and uptake of biosecurity practices for invasive non-native species: views amongst stakeholder organisations working in UK natural environments. Biol Invasions (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10530-017-1541-y
FTE Category A staff submitted: 60.90
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities