About the Project
2. Cancer Research UK. Worldwide cancer statistics; http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/worldwide-cancer.
3. Quaresma M, Coleman MP, Rachet B. 40-year trends in an index of survival for all cancers combined and survival adjusted for age and sex for each cancer in England and wales, 1971–2011: A population-based study. 2016.
4. Ishurd, O. and Kennedy, J.F. (2005) ‘The anti-cancer activity of polysaccharide prepared from Libyan dates (L.)’, Carbohydrate Polymers, 59(4), pp. 531–535. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2004.11.004, 2005Rencun Y, Hai H, Yu RC. Cancer management with Chinese medicine. Singapore, Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Co Pte. 2012
5. Lobo, V.,et al. ‘Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health’, 4(8), 2010.
6. Ramawat KG. Herbal drugs: Ethno-medicine to modern medicine. Berlin: Springer. 2009.
7. Najlaa S. Al-Radaddi. Green synthesis platinum nanoparticles using Saudi’s Date extract and their usage on the cancer cell treatment. Arabian Journal of Chemistry 12, 330-349, 2019.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.