There is no funding for this project: applications can only be considered from self-funded candidates
1. O’Neill, J.O. (2016) Tackling drug resistant infections globally: final report and recommendations. (https://amr-review.org/sites/default/files/160525_Final%20paper_with%20cover.pdf)
2. Czaplewski et al., (2016) Alternatives to antibiotics – a pipeline portfolio review. The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 16 (2), 239-251
3. Gould, et al., (2009) Anti-microbial activities of pomegranate rind extracts: enhancement by cupric sulphate against clinical isolates of S. aureus, MRSA and PVL positive CA-MSSA. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 9:23; doi:10.1186/1472-6882-9-234.
4. Holloway et al., (2012) The effect of copper(II), iron(II) sulphate, and vitamin C combinations on the weak antimicrobial activity of (+)-catechin against Staphylococcus aureus and other microbes. Metallomics, 4 (12), 1280-1286
5. Percival, et al., (2012) Wound Repair and Regeneration, 20, 647–657
6. Bridier, et al., (2011) Resistance of bacterial biofilms to disinfectants: a review, Biofouling: The Journal of Bioadhesion and Biofilm Research, 27 (9), 1017-1032,
7. Bridier et al., (2015) Biofilm-associated persistence of food-borne pathogens. Food Microbiology 45, 167-178
8. Song, et al., (2013) A review of the scientific evidence for biofilms in wounds. Orthopedic Reviews, 5, 65-71.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 17.22
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities