Fully funded place including home (UK) tuition fees and a tax-free stipend in the region of £17,009. Students from the EU are welcome to submit an application for funding, any offers will be subject to LIDO programme approval and criteria.
1. Noor Uddin, GM, Larsen MH, Guardabassi L, Dalsgaard A. Bacterial flora and antimicrobial resistance in raw frozen cultured seafood imported to Denmark. J Food Prot. 2013 Mar;76(3):490-9. doi: 10.4315/0362-028X.JFP-12-402.
2. Done HY, Venkatesan AK, Halden RU. Does the recent growth of aquaculture create antibiotic resistance threats different from those associated with land animal production in agriculture? The AAPS Journal, Vol. 17, No. 3, May 2015 (2015) DOI: 10.1208/s12248-015-9722-z
3. Elbashir E et al. Seafood pathogens and information on antimicrobial resistance: A review. Food Microbiology 70 (2018) 85-93. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fm.2017.09.011
4. Anjum MF, Zankari E, Hasman H. 2017. Molecular methods for detection of antimicrobial resistance. Microbiol Spectrum 5(6): ARBA-0011-2017. doi:10.1128/microbiolspec.ARBA-0011-2017.
5. RVC, SAFOSO (2016). A Systematic Review to Assess the Significance of the Food Chain in the Context of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) with Particular Reference to Pork and Poultry Meat, Dairy Products, Seafood and Fresh Produce on Retail Sale in the UK. FS102127. London, UK. 104 pages.