About the Project
A first degree (at least a 2.1) ideally in a sport/organisational psychology or sport coaching related discipline with a good fundamental knowledge of athletic development in sport.
English language requirement
IELTS score must be at least 6.5 (with not less than 6.0 in each of the four components). Other, equivalent qualifications will be accepted. Full details of the University’s policy are available online.
• Experience of fundamental athletic development in sport
• Competent in a variety of research methods
• Knowledge of current research in talent development in sport
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong motivation, with evidence of independent research skills relevant to the project
• Good time management
Connections with sporting organisations
Please quote project code SAS0081 in your enquiry and application.
• Completed application form
• 2 academic references, using the Postgraduate Educational Reference Form (Found on the application process page)
• A personal research statement (This should include (a) a brief description of your relevant experience and skills, (b) an indication of
what you would uniquely bring to the project and (c) a statement of how this project fits with your future direction.)
• Evidence of proficiency in English (if appropriate)
English, C., Nash, C., & Martindale, R.J.J. (2018). The effects of structural change: An investigation into the South African cricket development pathway. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.