About the Project
The main aims of this project are to therefore:
1) Determine the expression levels of P2X7 in vitro
2) Elucidate the importance of receptor activation/inhibition on cell survival
3) Identify the effects of receptor knockdown on cell survival
Candidates should possess or aim to obtain an Upper Second Class or higher in a relevant field. A Masters level qualification or research experience is desirable but not essential. Candidates should be highly motivated and committed and have an interest in cancer biology.
The successful candidate will acquire skills in a range of molecular, cellular and biochemical techniques including cell culture, viability and functional assays, western blotting, siRNA, PCR, immunofluorescence and enzymatic assays.
2. Adinolfi, E. et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284, 10120-10128 (2009)
3. Giannuzzo, A. et al. Mol. Cancer. 14, doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1186%2Fs12943-015-0472-4 (2015).
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.