About the Project
Start date: April, July or October 2021 4 years Full Time.
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit an application for postgraduate study via the Cardiff University webpages (https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research/programmes/programme/physics-and-astronomy) including:
• an upload of your CV
• a personal statement/covering letter
• two references
• Current academic transcripts
Applicants should select Doctor of Philosophy, with a start date of April, July or October 2021.
In the research proposal section of your application, please specify the project title and supervisors of this project and copy the project description in the text box provided. In the funding section, please select the ’self -funding’ option.
Candidates should hold a good bachelor’s degree (first or upper second-class honours degree) or a MSc degree in Physics or a related subject.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
This PhD position is opening for self-funded student only, which means the candidate with own funding to cover the living cost and tuition fees will be considered.
2. Isr. J. Chem. 59, 637 (2019), DOI: 10.1002/ijch.201900069
3. ACS Energy Lett. 1, 834 (2016), DOI 10.1021/acsenergylett.6b00294
4. ACS Energy Lett. 3, 1036 (2018), DOI 10.1021/acsenergylett.8b00130
5. Nano Lett. 18, 12, 7546 (2018), DOI 10.1021/acs.nanolett.8b03027
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.