About the Project
Based on this motivation, the candidate will design, produce and characterise photoelectrocatalytic materials based on Earth-abundant elements, and test their activity for CO2 reduction into high-value products (e.g. methanol, hydrocarbons or more complex organic matter) under solar irradiation. Moreover, recyclable electron donors to assist in the photo-reduction of CO2 will be investigated. Photo(electro)catalytic cells will be constructed including the most promising materials produced. Sensitive parameters such as solar-to-fuel energy efficiency, or production costs, will be appraised as indicators for technological feasibility and sustainability.
Co-funded by the EU Horizon 2020 within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions. Please check the following websites for conditions:
• BSc and MSc levels within Chemistry-related education programmes.
• Candidates must have 300+ ECTS academic credits during their BSc and MSc degrees.
• Strong commitment to reducing the environmental impact of human activities.
• Mobility rule: based in Spain for less than 12 months in the last 3 years.
Additional application documents:
• Full CV
• Certification of academic record (for both BSc and MSc)
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.