About the Project
Interested to become a game changer for an intelligent and secure 5G networked society? Excited to become an innovation creator for 6G networking technologies and standards? Thrilled to become a team player in multi-million-pound flagship international collaborative 5G/6G projects?
7 PhD Studentships are offered to motivated and talented UK, European and other overseas candidates by the University of the West of Scotland (UWS), a leading modern university located closely to the largest Scottish city of Glasgow.
To view the other 6 topics please follow link below:
Profiles of Perspective Candidates
· Good Bachelor degree (UK 2.1 or equivalent) or Master degree in Computer Science or closely related areas (Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering, Applied Mathematics in Artificial Intelligence and so on).
· Proficiency in software development with experience in programming along the execution of the degree / master or work placements etc. (e.g., Java, Python, and/or C/C++).
· Good knowledge in at least one of the technical areas including networking, AI, cybersecurity, and UAV.
· Good English and multi-cultural communication skills
· Solid teamwork skills, and positive working and collaboration attitude
Please follow the instructions and apply online at https://www.uws.ac.uk/study/research-degrees/admissions-application/postgraduate-research-application-guide/. Please suggest the preferred PhD programme topic in the application. Applications must include a research proposal, up-to-date CV, master’s/bachelor’s degree certificates and transcripts, and a copy of passport. Two references are required.
Application deadline for consideration of Studentships: 30 April 2021.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.