No funding is avaialble for this PhD
1. Ayomi S. Perera, Siqi Zhang, Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam, Marc-Olivier Coppens and Mohan Edirisinghe, “Polymer-magnetic composite fibers for remote-controlled drug release”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 15524-15531.
Q1 (SJR 2017: 2.78)
2. Ayomi S. Perera, Navaneetha K. Subbaiyan, Mausam Kalita, Michael E. Niederweis, Sebastian O. Wendel, Thilani N. Samarakoon, Francis D'Souza and Stefan H. Bossmann, “A Hybrid Soft Solar Cell Based on the Mycobacterial Porin MspA Linked to a Sensitizer−Viologen Diad”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 6842−6845.
Q1 (SJR 2017: 8.13)
3. Ayomi S. Perera and Marc-Olivier Coppens, “Re-designing materials for biomedical applications: from biomimicry to nature-inspired chemical engineering”, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, 2018, 377, 2138.
Q1 (SJR 2017: 0.91)
4. Viloria K, Munasinghe A, Asher S, Bogyere R, Jones L, Hill NJ. A holistic approach to dissecting SPARC family protein complexity reveals FSTL-1 as an inhibitor of pancreatic cancer cell growth. Sci Rep. 2016 Nov 25;6:37839.
Q1 (SRJ 2017: 1.53)
5. Ryall CL, Viloria K, Lhaf F, Walker AJ, King AJ, Jones PM, Mackintosh D, McNeice R, Kocher HM, Flodstrom-Tullberg M, Edling EC, Hill NJ. Novel role for matricellular proteins in the regulation of islet beta cell survival: the effect of SPARC on survival, proliferation and signalling. J Biol Chem. 2014 Oct 31;289(44):30614-24.
Q1 (SJR 2017: 2.67)
6. Bywaters L, Mulcahy-Ryan L, Fielder M, Sinclair A, Le Gresley A.
Synthetic scale-up of a novel fluorescent probe and its biological evaluation for surface detection of Staphylococcus aureus. Mol Cell Probes. 2017 Dec;36:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.mcp.2017.06.006. Epub 2017 Jun 28.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 17.22
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities