2. Rothwell, D.G., et al. Utility of ctDNA to support patient selection for early phase clinical trials: the TARGET study. Nature medicine (2019).
3. Crosbie, P.A., et al. Implementing lung cancer screening: baseline results from a community-based 'Lung Health Check' pilot in deprived areas of Manchester. Thorax 74, 405-409 (2019).
4. Cohen, J.D., et al. Detection and localization of surgically resectable cancers with a multi-analyte blood test. 359, 926-930 (2018).
5. Mohan, S., et al. Analysis of circulating cell-free DNA identifies KRAS copy number gain and mutation as a novel prognostic marker in Pancreatic cancer. Scientific reports 9, 11610 (2019).
6. Rothwell, D.G., et al. Genetic profiling of tumours using both circulating free DNA and circulating tumour cells isolated from the same preserved whole blood sample. Molecular oncology 10, 566-574 (2016).
7. Greystoke, A., et al. Development of a circulating miRNA assay to monitor tumor burden: From mouse to man. Molecular oncology 10, 282-291 (2016).
8. Carter, L., et al. Molecular analysis of circulating tumor cells identifies distinct copy-number profiles in patients with chemosensitive and chemorefractory small-cell lung cancer. Nature medicine 23, 114-119 (2017).
9. Hadjidemetriou, M., Al-Ahmady, Z., Buggio, M., Swift, J. & Kostarelos, K. A novel scavenging tool for cancer biomarker discovery based on the blood-circulating nanoparticle protein corona. Biomaterials 188, 118-129 (2019).
10. Mohan, S., et al. Profiling of circulating free DNA using targeted and genome wide sequencing in patients with Small Cell Lung Cancer. JTO in press