This is a one-year, self-funded Masters (MSc) by research. Fees are £4300 (UK/EU Fee) and bench costs are £5000. Applicants should have (or expect to receive) the equivalent of a First or Upper second-class honours degree in a biomedical discipline.
When applying please select the Faculty of Life Sciences, MSc by Research, School of Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience
1. Ratjen F et al. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2015; 1:15010.
2. Veit G et al. Mol Biol Cell. 2016; 27:424-33.
3. Hanrahan JW et al. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2017; 34:105-111.
4. Li H et al. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2017; 34:91-97.
5. Kirchner S et al. PLoS Biol. 2017; 15:e2000779.
6. Meng X et al. J Biol Chem. 2017; 292:3706-3719.
7. Liu J et al. Br J Pharmacol. 2018; 175:1017-1038.
8. Li H et al. Nat Chem. 2016; 8:24-32.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 64.60
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities