The scholarship is open to +3 (3 years PhD only) and will provide:
• A stipend indexed to the RCUK rate
• 100% Tuition Fee Waiver at the standard Home/EU or International rate
• Research Training Support Grant of up to £2,250 over 3 years.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria
• A good first degree (at least 2:1), preferably with a social science component.
• Demonstrate an interest in, and knowledge of urban planning and design, sustainable transportation, and the geography of the city.
• Have a good grounding in qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and analysis.