(1) TANAKA, K., TAKADA, H., YAMASHITA, R., et al. 2015. Facilitated leaching of additive-derived PBDEs from plastic by seabirds' stomach oil and accumulation in tissues. Environmental Science & Technology, 49, 11799-11807.
(2) ZHAO, S., ZHU, L. & LI, D. 2016. Microscopic anthropogenic litter in terrestrial birds from Shanghai, China: Not only plastics but also natural fibers. Science of The Total Environment, 550, 1110-1115.
(3) ABDALLAH, M. A., ZHANG, J., PAWAR, G., et al. 2015. High-resolution mass spectrometry provides novel insights into products of human metabolism of organophosphate and brominated flame retardants. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 407, 1871-1883.
(4) LABUNSKA, I., ABDALLAH, M. A., EULAERS, I., et al. 2015. Human dietary intake of organohalogen contaminants at e-waste recycling sites in Eastern China. Environment International, 74, 209-220.
(5) FERNIE, K., PALACE, V., PETERS, L., et al. 2015. Investigating endocrine and physiological parameters of captive American Kestrels exposed by diet to selected organophosphate flame retardants. Environmental Science & Technology, 49, 7448-7455.
(6) WEBSTER, T., HARRAD, S., MILLETTE, J., et al. 2009. Identifying transfer mechanisms and sources of decabromodiphenyl ether (BDE 209) in indoor environments using environmental forensic microscopy. Environmental Science & Technology, 43, 3067-3072.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 25.00
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities