The scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of 4 years
Funding will cover:
• A tax-free stipend of €18,000 per annum
• Travel/Consumables/Materials budget
• EU tuition fees
• Bachelor or Master’s degree (2.1 grade or higher) in Timber Engineering, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or closely related discipline
• Knowledge of structural design
• Analytical and critical evaluation skills.
• Excellent English communication skills, in particular, report writing and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
• Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.