Brunel offers a number of funding options to research students that help cover the cost of their tuition fees, contribute to living expenses or both. See more information here: View Website. Recently the UK Government made available the Doctoral Student Loans of up to £25,000 for UK and EU students and there is some funding available through the Research Councils. Many of our international students benefit from funding provided by their governments or employers. Brunel alumni enjoy tuition fee discounts of 15%.)
Below are some publications from my group. These will give you good indications of the work we have done already and the developments of our ideas, techniques, and implementations.
1. Z Zhu and A K Nandi, "Automatic Modulation Classification: Principles, Algorithms and Applications", Published by John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, West Sussex, UK, 2015 (ISBN 978-1-118-90649-1).
2. E E Azzouz and A K Nandi, "Automatic modulation recognition of communication signals", Published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1996 (ISBN 0-7923-9796-7).
3. Z Zhu and A K Nandi, "Blind digital modulation classification using minimum distance centroid estimator and non-parametric likelihood function", IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, DOI: 10.1109/TWC.2014.2320724, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 4483-4494, 2014.
4. Z Zhu, M W Aslam, and A K Nandi, "Genetic algorithm optimized distribution sampling test for M-QAM modulation classification", Signal Processing, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 264-277, 2014.
5. M W Aslam, Z Zhu, and A K Nandi, "Automatic modulation classification using combination of genetic programming and KNN", IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, DOI: 10.1109/TWC.2012.060412.110460, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 2742-2750, 2012.
6. A K Nandi and E E Azzouz, "Algorithms for automatic modulation recognition of
communication signals", IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 46, no. 4, 1998, pp. 431-436.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 63.45
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities