This project is to be funded under the MRC Doctoral Training Partnership. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the MRC DTP website View Website
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Cresswell KM, McKinstry B, Wolters M, Shah A, Sheikh A. Five key strategic priorities of integrating patient generated health data into United Kingdom electronic health records. J Innov Heal Informatics. 2018;25: 254–259. doi:10.14236/jhi.v25i4.1068
2. Harle CA, Listhaus A, Covarrubias CM, Schmidt SOF, Mackey S, Carek PJ, et al. Overcoming barriers to implementing patient-reported outcomes in an electronic health record: A case report. J Am Med Informatics Assoc. 2016;23: 74–79. doi:10.1093/jamia/ocv085
3. Chen J, Ou L, Hollis SJ. A systematic review of the impact of routine collection of patient reported outcome measures on patients, providers and health organisations in an oncologic setting. BMC Heal Serv Res. BMC Health Services Research; 2013;13: 211. doi:10.1186/1472-6963-13-211
4. Reading MJ, Merrill JA. Converging and diverging needs between patients and providers who are collecting and using patient-generated health data: an integrative review. J Am Med Informatics Assoc. 2018;25: 759–771. doi:10.1093/jamia/ocy006
5. Greenhalgh J, Gooding K, Gibbons E, Dalkin S, Wright J, Valderas J, et al. How do patient reported outcome measures (PROMs) support clinician-patient communication and patient care? A realist synthesis. J Patient-Reported Outcomes. Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes; 2018;2. doi:10.1186/s41687-018-0061-6