This project is to be funded under the MRC Doctoral Training Partnership. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the MRC DTP website View Website
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Kowalczyk-Quintas, C. & Schneider, P. Ectodysplasin A (EDA) - EDA receptor signalling and its pharmacological modulation. Cytokine & growth factor reviews 25, 195-203 (2014).
2. Rakha, E.A. et al. Prognostic factors in metaplastic carcinoma of the breast: a multi-institutional study. Br J Cancer 112, 283-9 (2015).
3. Kobielak, A. & Fuchs, E. Links between alpha-catenin, NF-kappaB, and squamous cell carcinoma in skin. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 103, 2322-7 (2006).
4. Finegan, K.G. et al. ERK5 is a critical mediator of inflammation-driven cancer. Cancer Res 75, 742-53 (2015).
5. De Robertis, M. et al. The AOM/DSS murine model for the study of colon carcinogenesis: From pathways to diagnosis and therapy studies. Journal of carcinogenesis 10, 9 (2011).