The fully funded studentships cover the following:
• Course fees (Home/EU rate)
• Stipend (approx. £21,450 per year)
• Contribution towards research costs, training and conference attendance.
Standard PhD entry requirements: Applicants should have a Bachelors degree with 2:1 honours (or Overseas equivalent). A 2:2 degree may be considered only where applicants also offer a Masters with Merit.
In your application, you will be asked to include:
• Academic Transcripts – where applicable, academic transcripts must be submitted with the online admissions application
• Details of your qualifications (you will need to attach copies)
• Details of previous employment
• A personal statement describing your interests and why you wish to apply for this project. Please include this as an attachment rather than using the text box.
• Academic References – admission applications require 1 reference, but 2 references are preferable. To add an additional reference, once you have submitted your application, please message your 2nd referee’s details to admission via King’s Apply Portal.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 238.88
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities