About the Project
This project will focus on concrete computations of THH and TC. More concretely, it will deal with THH and TC of certain differential graded algebras coming from number theory. Developments in the recent years have improved methods for computing these invariants and the project will extensively use the new technology.
Applicants should have (or expect to achieve) a UK first class honours degree in Mathematics, or a 2:1 honours degree in Mathematics alongside a Masters with Merit or Distinction, also in Mathematics with knowledge of - Algebraic topology, stable and unstable homotopy theory, basic homological algebra and category theory
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr Irakli Patchkoria ([email protected]) with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([email protected])
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.