About the Project
This project is supervised by Dr Mohammad Rahmati.
Please note eligibility requirement:
• Academic excellence of the proposed student i.e. 2:1 (or equivalent GPA from non-UK universities [preference for 1st class honours]); or a Masters (preference for Merit or above); or APEL evidence of substantial practitioner achievement.
• Appropriate IELTS score, if required.
For further details of how to apply, entry requirements and the application form, see
Please note: Applications that do not include a research proposal of approximately 1,000 words (not a copy of the advert), or that do not include the advert reference (i.e. SF19/EE/MCE/RAHMATI) will not be considered.
Start Date: 1 March 2020 or 1 October 2020
Northumbria University takes pride in, and values, the quality and diversity of our staff. We welcome applications from all members of the community. The University holds an Athena SWAN Bronze award in recognition of our commitment to improving employment practices for the advancement of gender equality and is a member of the Euraxess network, which delivers information and support to professional researchers.
2. M.T. Rahmati, et al, “Non-Linear Time and Frequency Domain Methods for Multi-Row Aeromechanical Analysis,” ASME Journal of Turbomachinery, Vol. 136 (4), 2014.
3. M.T. Rahmati, L. He, Y. Li, “The Blade Profile Orientations Effects on the Aeromechanics of Multirow Turbomachines,” ASME Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 137, 2015.
4. M.T. Rahmati, “Comparison of frequency and time domain methods for aeromechanical analysis, ”International Journal of Rotating Machinery, Volume (2016), Article ID 4293414.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
A multidisciplinary approach to stimulating Strategic Entrepreneurial Leadership for sustainable developmental innovation ecosystems in a post Brexit era (Advert Reference: SF19/BL/EIS/RUSK)