About the Project
A first degree (at least a 2.1) ideally in Literary Studies with a good fundamental knowledge of terrorism studies and literary and critical theory.
English language requirement
IELTS score must be at least 6.5 (with not less than 6.0 in each of the four components). Other, equivalent qualifications will be accepted. Full details of the University’s policy are available online.
• Experience of fundamental interdisciplinary research in the humanities;
• Competent in textual analysis
• Knowledge of C20 and C21 Literature
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong motivation, with evidence of independent research skills relevant to the project
• Good time management
Understanding of key debates about US exceptionalism; trauma and trauma theory.
When applying for this position please quote project code SACI0003
Thomas Pynchon, Bleeding Edge (2013)
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.