About the Project
A first degree (at least a 2.1) ideally in microbiology, biological science, biomedical science or another relevant discipline, with a good fundamental knowledge of microbes.
English language requirement
IELTS score must be at least 6.5 (with not less than 6.0 in each of the four components). Other, equivalent qualifications will be accepted. Full details of the University’s policy are available online.
• Experience of fundamental laboratory skills
• Competent in aseptic technique
• Knowledge of microbiology
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong motivation, with evidence of independent research skills relevant to the project
• Good time management
Molecular Biology skills
Please quote project code SAS0073 in your enquiry and application.
• Completed application form
• 2 academic references, using the Postgraduate Educational Reference Form (Found on the application process page)
• A personal research statement (This should include (a) a brief description of your relevant experience and skills, (b) an indication of
what you would uniquely bring to the project and (c) a statement of how this project fits with your future direction.)
• Evidence of proficiency in English (if appropriate)
cover both your University fees and living expenses
2) Martínez-Suárez JV, Ortiz S, López-Alonso V. Potential Impact of the Resistance to Quaternary Ammonium Disinfectants on the Persistence of Listeria monocytogenes in Food Processing Environments. Front Microbiol.
2016 May 2;7:638. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.00638
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.