About the Project
The aim of the current project is to investigate the effect of material components in model photoactive resin formulations on setting reactions and to improve the interaction at the biomaterial-tissue interface.
At present, we would only consider applications from prospective students with:
- a good (bio)medical degree, with interests in any of the areas outlined above,
- good command of the English language as outlined in the postgraduate prospectus,
- a source of funding to cover tuition fees and bench fees.
To be considered for this studentship, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
• A detailed CV, including your nationality and country of birth;
• Names and addresses of two referees;
• A covering letter highlighting your research experience/capabilities;
• Copies of your degree certificates with transcripts;
• Evidence of your proficiency in the English language, if applicable.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.