This is an unfunded position.
- Carruthers, L. (2016). Creativity and attention: A multi-method investigation. Available here: https://tinyurl.com/ybhuew83
- Carruthers, L., MacLean, R. & Willis, A. (2018). The relationship between creativity and attention in adults. Creativity Research Journal, 30(4), 370-379. https://doi.org/10.1080/10400419.2018.1530910.
- Gilhooly, K. J., Georgiou, G. & Devery, U. (2013). Incubation and creativity: Do something different. Thinking and Reasoning, 19(2), 137-149.
- Guegan, J., Buisine, S., Mantelet, F., Maranzana, N., & Segonds, F. (2016). Avatar-mediated creativity: When embodying inventors makes engineers more creative. Computers in Human Behavior, 61, 165-175.
- Kaufman, J. C., Plucker, J. A. & Baer, J. (2008). Essentials of Creativity Assessment. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.