We are offering a PhD scholarship in the field of organic medicinal chemistry at the Australian National University (ANU), based in Canberra, Australia. For the successful applicant, the scholarship fully covers the university fees and research expenses, and provides additional allowance to cover living costs for up to 3 years with an additional 6 months available upon application:
- PhD stipend: AUD $28,092 per year (tax-free)
- Conference allowance and computer fund: AUD $3,000 during PhD
If you meet the HDR admission requirements (self-assessment on https://www.anu.edu.au/study/apply/anu-postgraduate-research-domestic-and-international-applications) please send an e-mail directly to Dr Tristan Reekie ([email protected]) with following information:
- Email subject: Prospective PhD for Organic Medicinal Chemistry
- Email body: please provide:
- Your academic & research background, experiences, and research interests.
- When you expect to start your PhD if successful.
- Attachments: CV and academic transcript