About the Project
Current Research questions:
• Where and how are different types of sensory features combined at multiple levels of the cortical hierarchy?
• How does the brain solve the binding problem? How does it decide whether two sensory signals come from a common source and are bound into a coherent percept?
• Is information integration automatic or dependent on attention, awareness and vigilance? Can we integrate information during sleep and in the absence of awareness?
• Which factors determine inter-trial and inter-subject variability in multisensory perception? How does musical expertise influence multisensory perception?
• How does multisensory integration dynamically adapt to the statistical structure of our dynamic environment at multiple timescales ranging from seconds to years?
• How does ageing affect information integration and segregation? Can multisensory integration help to compensate for age-related changes?
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.