About the Project
Lille Economics and Management (LEM, CNRS) and IÉSEG School of Management invite applications for a Ph.D. position in Management Accounting and Control at its Paris campus starting in September 2021.
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
• IÉSEG is AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited and is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles.”
• The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
• IÉSEG’s faculty is very diverse with more than 40 different nationalities represented.
ABOUT LILLE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (LEM)
• LEM is a research unit associating the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research), the University of Lille and the Catholic University of Lille
• LEM comprises about 150 researchers and 100 doctoral students in economics, management and statistics.
• Research at LEM is multi-disciplinary in economics and management and is centered on societal issues.
• LEM is a young, internationally oriented and dynamic laboratory with a strong scientific ambition.
ABOUT IÉSEG ICOR
The doctoral researcher will be supervised by Prof. Aziza Laguecir, and will be hosted in the research team of ICOR, IÉSEG School of Management (Paris & Lille, France).
• Have a MSc. (or be close to completion) in management control, management, sociology, or similar. He/she is expected to possess strong analytical skills and have a commitment to research excellence.
• He/she should also display a high level of team-spirit.
• Applicants should be preferably fluent in both English and French.
We are looking for candidates whose research interests are related to management accounting systems, management control systems, combined with a knowledge in qualitative or quantitative sociological approaches (e.g. familiar with the work of Goffman, Bourdieu, Foucault, Callon, Schatzki…).
The selected applicant is expected to begin his/her assignment in September 2021. Gross salary will be competitive with other European research and academic institutions. The researcher will be based in Paris (on the site of IÉSEG School of Management).
Interested candidates must send their application through the online application.
For any further question, please contact us by e-mail.
We will begin considering candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.