We are offering a PhD scholarship in the field of photovoltaics at the Australian National University (ANU), based in Canberra, Australia. For the successful applicant, the scholarship fully covers the university fees and research expenses, and provides additional allowance to cover living costs for up to 3.5 years:
- Living allowance: AUD$ 30,000 per year
- Conference allowance: AUD$ 6,000 during PhD
- Relocation allowance: up to AUD$ 2,000
Please send an Email directly to Dr Marco Ernst ([email protected]) with following information:
- Email subject: Prospective PhD for silicon PV
- Email body: please briefly provide:
- Your background, experiences, and research interests.
- When you expect to start your PhD if successful.
- If possible, an estimation of your GPA rankings within the department. For example: 3rd out of 100, 5th out of 400, Top 1%, Top 2%, etc.
- Attachments: CV, academic transcripts, and an additional PDF file which includes certificates of prizes, awards, recognitions or any other supporting evidence.
We are looking forward to seeing outstanding candidates joining our group.